Tuesday 14 June 2016

Today's little book haul

I'm going to assume you're interested in knowing that today I bought 3 books at a little book fair at my workplace.

The first one is Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird. 

I know it's a classic and that's already a good reason for me to buy it.
However, even though it's a classic, I've absolutely no idea what it is about. And I LOVE that. Virgin reader.


The second one is Thomas Hardy's Far From The Madding Crowd.

Being completely honest, I had never heard of this book until I saw the ads of the film starring Carey Mulligan. I haven't seen the film and, again, I don't know much about the book. I can't wait to start reading it.


The third one is Rick Yancey's The 5th Wave

It looks like another post-apocalyptic young adult novel, and it has Chloe Moretz in the cover, what else could I possibly want? I had to buy it, I had no other option.
Problem: after buying it I realised it's the first book of a trilogy, which means if I like this one I'll have to spend more money.


Have you bought any books recently? Leave your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment